- 1 In case you are looking to remove Avast Secure Browser from Windows, MacBook, Android or iPhone then follow these steps below.
- 2 Uninstall Avast Secure from Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- 3 Uninstall Avast Secure browser from Windows PC
- 4 Uninstall from Windows 10
- 5 Uninstall from Windows 8
- 6 Uninstall from Windows 7
- 7 Remove Avast Secure browser from MacBook
- 8 Delete Avast Secure browser from Android
- 9 Uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your Phone or iPad
- 10 Final Words
In case you are looking to remove Avast Secure Browser from Windows, MacBook, Android or iPhone then follow these steps below.
Every product or service to serve a particular purpose that, once completed, is of no value to us or could be reused for another reason. There’s another angle to this argument, which is that the most suitable alternative could be a better substitute for the specific product or service. Therefore, in situations two and three if the current product or service is no longer useful to us, we get rid of it and take it out of it. We don’t protect it and let it take up space in a way that is not needed. Similar is the situation for browsers, which you must remove to clear your device’s memory space, if they are not useful.
One of the browsers we’ll be discussing specifically, how to remove it, is the Avast secure browser. It is often installed on phones or laptop computers without our knowledge. To erase this Avast Secure browser from your device, you can remove it. If you’re unable to do this via Control Panel in Windows, you can remove it. Control Panel in Windows, you can uninstall it using Avast’s official removal software.
Uninstall Avast Secure from Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
In addition to Windows PC, we will be discussing methods to uninstall the browser from Macbook, Android, iPhone and iPad. So, let’s get started.
Uninstall Avast Secure browser from Windows PC
Removing the Avast Secure Web browser from your Windows PC can be accomplished using a variety of techniques described below.
The Tool Method for Removal Tool Method
- Then first, download first the Avast Secure browser removal tool and save it to a location on your PC that is easy to keep track of. For example, all files we download are stored in the Download Folder as default.
- The downloaded removal tool file will read as “avast_seure_browser_uinstall.exe,” and you’ve to right-click on this downloaded file and select the option Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- If the computer is requesting for permission through its User Account Control dialogue, choose yes.
- A pop-up with a removal tool will be displayed on your computer screen. Check to see that you’ve selected the checkbox beside a line that reads Also Delete Your Browse Data to remove all your personal information like bookmarks and history as well as the browser. Then, click the Uninstall tab to begin the process.
- Removal tools will begin disabling the Avast Secure Browser from your Windows PC, and it may take a while to complete.
- When the process of uninstallation is completed, click on the OK tab, and make sure to stop your uninstallation.
- You have now successfully removed the browser from your computer using a removal program.
Start Menu Method Start Menu Method
The procedure for uninstalling with the help of the start menu is explained on the three OS version that run Windows, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8 along with Windows 7.
Uninstall from Windows 10
- Click right-clicking at the Windows Start icon and select the option”Apps and Features” from the menu.
- On the Apps and Features page be sure the left-hand panel Apps and Features choice is chosen. Choose the Avast Secure browser and then click on the Uninstall tab.
- In the event that you see that the User Account Control dialog asks permission, click “Yes.
- The removal tool-like window appears on the screen. Click on the box beside ‘Delete your Browsing data’. This will remove the information associated with your profile including your bookmarks and history. Click the Uninstall tab to continue the procedure.
- The process of uninstalling the browser begins, and it takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- After the uninstallation process is complete, select the OK SURE option on the next page to complete the uninstallation process.
- You’ve removed the Avast Secure Browser from your Windows 10 PC.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- If you’re using a keyboard on your PC you can press the Windows icon key and the letter together, then click from the Programs as well as Features option in the resulting menu.
- Right-click now on the Avast Secure browser and tap on the Uninstall tab from the drop-down menu.
- I requested permission through in the User Account Control dialog, click the Yes tab and continue.
- The removal tool’s-like box appears on the screen. Click on the box under ‘Also Remove the Browsing data’. This will remove the information associated with your profile including the history of your browsing and Bookmarks. Select the Uninstall tab to begin the procedure.
- The uninstallation process for the browser will begin, and takes a couple of minutes to complete.
- After the uninstallation process is complete, click the option OK, then click SURE that you’ve followed the instructions on the next page to finish the uninstallation process.
- You’ve successfully removed Avast Secure Browser from your Windows 8 PC.
Uninstall from Windows 7
- Select the Windows Start icon button on your Windows 7 computer and select the Control Panel.
- Under the tab “Programs,” click on the option to remove an Application in case your default view is Category or if you’re using the small or large icons view, select the option Programs and Features.
- Then, right-click on the Avast Secure browser and tap on the Uninstall tab from the drop-down menu.
- I requested permission through my User Account Control dialog, click the Yes tab and continue.
- The removal tool’s-like box appears on the screen. Click on the box beside ‘Delete the Browsing Information’ in order to remove the information associated with your profile including your bookmarks and history. Select the Uninstall tab to begin the procedure.
- The process of uninstalling the browser will begin, and can take several minutes to complete.
- After the uninstallation process is completed, click the option OK, then click SURE that you are on the right page to complete the uninstallation process.
- You’ve uninstalled Avast Secure Browser from your Windows 7 PC.
Remove Avast Secure browser from MacBook
If you’d like to erase your Avast Secure Browser from your Macbook it is necessary to remove it by moving it to the Trash. Follow the steps below.
- Check that you are sure that Avast Secure Browser is not running on your Macbook. If it’s already running, click right (control-click) upon the icon of the Avast Secure browser in the Dock on your Macbook and choose the Quit option.
- In the Menu bar choose the GO option, and then select Application.
- From the page for applications from the applications page, select right click (control-click) to open the Avast Secure browser and choose Move to Trash.
- After you’ve moved your browser to Trash, right click (control-click) upon the Trash icon on the Dock, and then click the option to empty your trash.
- You have successfully removed this browser off your Macbook system.
Delete Avast Secure browser from Android
The removal of Avast Secure Browser off the Android device is possible with either of the methods listed below.
Via Android Device Settings
- Visit the Settings menu on your Android phone’s settings menu, and choose apps.
- Under Apps, click on Avast Secure browser.
- If you are on the Avast Secure browser app info click on the Uninstall tab.
- To confirm uninstallation, click on OK.
- You’ve successfully removed Avast Secure Browser from your Android device by using the Settings method.
Note Based upon the type of Android device, customizations from the vendor and Android version the above steps could be slightly different.
Through Google Play Store
- Launch your Google Play Store application, accessible from the Home Screen of your Android smartphone’s home Screen.
- In the Search Bar of the Play Store application type Avast Secure browser, and then select the version that is installed on your device.
- If the browser app starts to open after the app is open, select the Uninstall tab located on the left-hand side of the upper left edge of your device’s screen.
- Once more, tap the Uninstall option that appears in the pop-up window to confirm that you have uninstalled the program.
- It’s a relief to know that the Avast Secure browser is now removed successfully by your Android device by using this Google Play Store technique.
After uninstalling the avast secure browser, you may thinking of installing some other secure browser which many android app development companies have built for your android devices.
Uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your Phone or iPad
If you’re using either an iPhone or iPad the process of uninstalling Avast Secure Browser from iOS is available via the Home Screen of your Apple home Screen. For more details, follow the steps:
- Press and hold and hold the Avast Secure browser icon available on the Home Screen of your device.
- A menu will open in which you must choose “Remove App” from the menu “Remove app” option.
- Then, choose the option that reads “Delete the App” to erase Avast Secure browser and all its data. Avast Secure browser and all the app’s data.
- The final step is to select “Delete” button to validate the removal.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully downloaded Avast Secure Browser! Avast Secure Browser from your iPhone or iPad.
The following guide to uninstalling Avast Secure browser is comprehensive. Avast Secure browser is comprehensive and will assist you in getting rid of the program quickly. The guide also explains how to remove the browser on multiple devices that run different OS. If you find that avast ui was unable to load, follow this link to solve the issue.